Verification of Enrollment (VOE)
Are you applying for a driving permit or license?
You will need a VOE from your Assistant Principal.
- You must have received credit and attended at least 90% of your classes in the semester prior to your request.
- If you are on the denial of credit list, we will not be able to issue you a VOE until you make up your lost time.
How to request VOE
- Submit your request via the correct form below at least 24 hours before you need the VOE.
- If you are looking forward to getting your license, don’t request too early because the VOE will expire 30 days from the date we email it.
- If you need more information, please see the secretary in your AP’s office.