Student Parking


car icon

To get a Klein High parking tag, you must:

  • Be a senior, junior, or sophomore
  • Complete the registration forms and pay $50 in School Cash. NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER SEPTEMBER 1st!
  • Parking tags are not required for the first 2 weeks.
  • When we begin distributing tags (TBA), you will:
    • Provide a photocopy of the unexpired driver’s current license (to be kept on file)
    • Provide a photocopy of the current proof of insurance for the vehicle being registered [insurance must include the student’s name AND the listed car- this is a district requirement (to be kept on file)]
  • Clear outstanding financial obligations (damaged or lost textbook fees, damaged or lost tablet equipment fees, library fines, etc.)
  • Questions or concerns, see Ms. Myers in the KHS College & Career Center.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.