Registrar's Office

Student Records Management Lety Nunez 832-484-4044
Enrollment & Registration Facilitation Lori Ferramosca 832-484-4165
Student Withdrawals Coordinator Laura Etienne 832-484-4028
Student Registrar A-K Dallas Bertasz 832-484-4045
Student Registrar L-Z Dawn Kirk 832-484-4035

New Student Registration

New students are registered by appointment. Please see the New Student Registration

page for a registration appointment. The student must be present at the appointment.

Returning Student Enrollment Verification

Changes to Student's Registration Information

Other Helpful Links

Click here for the NCAA Clearinghouse Online.
Click here for Transcript Information
Transcript Request Form

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.