Student Parking

car icon

To get a Klein High parking tag, you must:

  • Be a senior, junior, or sophomore
  • Complete the registration forms and pay $50 in School Cash. 
  • Bring the following documents to Room 551 (The College & Career Center):
    • Provide a photocopy of the unexpired driver’s current license (to be kept on file)
    • Provide a photocopy of the current proof of insurance for the vehicle being registered [insurance must include the student’s name AND the listed car- this is a district requirement (to be kept on file)]
  • Clear outstanding financial obligations (damaged or lost textbook fees, damaged or lost tablet equipment fees, library fines, etc.)
  • Questions or concerns, see Ms. Myers in the KHS College & Career Center.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.